Small Animal Radiology
Small Animal Veterinary Digital X-ray Systems
We offer Simple Digital X-ray conversions that you can install yourself in just minutes with no special tools or skills required. By utilizing Flat Panel Detectors our DR systems can reduce radiation dose by up to 50% when compared to film and CR technology.
- Slim Cassette size 10x12, 14×17 or 17x17 Detectors
- Highly reliable and stable operation
- High definition by direct deposition CsI or Gadox
- WiFi image transfer
- Fast image acquisition time less than 3 seconds
- AED – Automatic Exposure Detection.
- Wired or Wireless Interface
- Veterinary Acquisition Workstation Desktop Laptop or Tablet
Flat Panel X-Ray Detectors for Small Animal Veterinary Radiography
JRX100 Veterinary X-Ray System
The new generation of Veterinary Digital X-ray systems has arrived. Meet the JRX100. Contact us today for a price quote.
- Compact four-way floating bed design.
- Advanced flat panel detector technology, imaging clearer.
- Low radiation dose reduces radiation damage to doctors and animals.
- Multi-angle shooting, a wide range of clinical applications.
- Diversified configuration to meet the needs of hospitals at all levels.
JRX Vet Station
All in One Radiography System
Veterinary Dental Digital X-ray Systems
Precision & Reliability
Equipped with DC high-frequency technology, The Owandy-RX provides consistent exposure parameters. It’s 0.4mm focal spot excellent quality X-ray emission flux.
Design and ergonomics
Modern, and compact, the Owandy-RX looks good and fits in harmoniously with your operating environment. The ergonomic handle means it can be positioned effortlessly, just where you need it.
Intuitive & user-friendly
Thanks to a 3.7” LCD screen, the Owandy-RX has a simple and intuitive interface. To save energy, it automatically goes into standby (sleep) mode whenever left on unused.
A snap to set up
The wireless trigger option allows remote triggering of x-ray radiation. Gone are the days when you needed to clutter up your workspace with unsightly cables in order to protect the operator. Now the operator is safely “unchained”.
Simple and automatic (integrated A²-S technology)
The innovative A²-S (Automatic Activation System) makes the sensor intelligent, adding functions to help you with your everyday practice.
High definition and precision
Equipped with CMOS technology, the Opteo intraoral sensor allow you to take very precise HD images.
Direct USB connection
With its direct USB connector and 3m of cable, the Opteo sensor is truly a mobile device :
Convenient and easy to use for every day Veterinary practice, whatever the configuration. Can easily be moved from one workstation to another.
Ergonomic, reliable and robust
Dentists and their patients appreciate the Opteo’s ergonomics and design. The sensor is thin, with rounded edges and beveled sides, so to be as comfortable as possible for the patient.