PXP 40-HF Portable X-ray
PXP-40HF is the most compact, Ultra-light, and powerful portable x-ray unit in this portable category.
It is designed especially for the veterinary field practitioners as well as the indoor use in medical clinic and hospital. For the highest in image quality that is both cost effective and easy to use, PXP-40 HF features KVP range of 40-100 KVP, variable mA of 16mA to 35mA and its weight is under 27 lbs, ultra-light weight.
PXP-40 HF offers plenty of penetration for shoulders, necks and even C-spine images as well as good contrast in all radiographic images. Therefore, PXP-40HF is the perfect and great portable x-ray unit for the small, large animal and mixed practitioner.
- Ultra light Weight (27 lbs) and compact size
- Generator: 100Khz, HF inverter type
- mAs range: 0.4 to 100 mAs
- Built-in Laser Pointer & Collimator
- PROM memory for APR (8) data selections
- LED Readout / Digital Reverse switch
- Flat Touch Panel & Digital Display
- Laser pointer
- Scale measure for SID (Source to Image Distance)
- Flat touch panel digital display
- Auto-line voltage compensation
- Scale/tape for SID measurement
- Standard accessory: power cord, hand switch, metal carrying case and operator's manual